Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm Still Here Folks

Now that I am no longer the acting House Majority Leader, I have some free time to spend on my blog. First of all, let me say that Ronnie Earl is a major dickhead! He is a complete partisan hack who is hellbent on destroying my prestigious career. Second, the liberal media has crucified me by spreading lies about my fundraising efforts with TRMPAC. Third, Jack Abramoff is still my homie no matter what the liberal media says about him. He taught me the joys of Asian sex-slave trading and that is something that I can never repay him for.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cwech said...

Hey, I've got a new slogan for you.

"10,000 francs, after all I'm only a poor corrupt official."

or, if you don't like that one there's also:

"It's my Party and I'll lie if I want to..."

2:31 PM  
Blogger copy editor said...

I love the Casablanca reference above.

Mr. DeLay, please continue to post. The nation of patriots and heterosexuals needs to hear from your creepy face.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Just Some Guy said...

Asain sex-salve? That's da balm! I mean, da bomb!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Just Some Guy said...

Asian, damn it!

8:46 AM  
Blogger davidgonzo64160362 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting

5:18 PM  
Blogger Blogenfreude said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Blogenfreude said...

Our DeLay Death Watch (patent pending) is up and running, and soon, you won't be!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home