Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Good Old Days

When I find myself in times of trouble, I tend to find comfort in reminiscing about the good old days. I've done a lot during the 58 years of my life. I have a feeling that my days of fun and games are about to end. My only request is that my future prison guards be kind to me and give me ample supply of KY Jelly.

When I was younger I was a follower of Haile Selassie. I can't stand all that reggae music shit, but I was a fan of Emporer Selassie's anti-communism. Here's a photo of me and Emporer Selassie back in the 1970s:



I acquired a love for country music back when I used to play with Hank Williams' kids. Here's a photo of me as child with the Williams family:



Those were good times. It makes me sad to think that my entire world is going to come crashing down. Hell, I've still got a few hours, so I'm gonna make the best of it. I'm gonna make it as hard as possible for that damn Ronnie Earl to find me.

So Ronnie, why don't we settle this like men--like Texans! I'll meet you at the Circle K on 18th Street in Austin. Mano e mano...OK Corral style! Are you man enough to take me Earl? Are ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home