Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Call for Support

I blame the Democrats for my problems. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy out to get me. This is the same vast left-wing conspiracy that wants to teach your children that humans evolved from monkeys. They want to take God out of our schools forever! They desire to kill baby Jesus and sacrifice your children in the name of Satan.

I want to thank Senator Trent Lott for supporting me. His racism has always been an inspiration to me. When he said that the power of prayer is the only thing that could sustain me, it brought a tear to my eye. The last thing that brought a tear to Tommy Boy's eye was the sight of Jeff Gannon's eight inches.

I urge all Republicans to stand by me or else face the wrath of John Negroponte's death squads.

Oh, and Fuck the Judges!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Judge Greer said...

Mr. DeLay,

You have no respect for the constitutional process. By saying "fuck the judges" you have helped create a hostile culture for judges across the country.

Fuck You Mr. DeLay.

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Mr. Woo said...

Mr. DeLay,

I want to tank you for your support for me restaurant. I give big donation to you Trim PAC fund.

6:24 PM  
Blogger cullen93elizabeth said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

3:15 AM  
Blogger ron said...

To jusge greer I say What constitutional process? It has been destroyed thankyou very much, by people like you and Tom's exercising freedom of speech is none of your concern.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tom delay, you are exactly what is wrong with america. The fact that you are not, and probably will not spend time behind bars makes me sick. You and your corrupt party, full of people like duke cunningham and yourself are exactly the opposite of christian. Yet for some odd reason you claim to be one. I know that you, delay, will not read this, becuase this whole blog page is run by some conservative dumbass and not by the dumbass known as tom delay.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home